SafeBuild Alliance is a nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming the construction culture and eliminating incidents and injuries on construction jobsites.
Zero incidents through collaboration.
Provide support for and encourage highly collaborative and innovative cultures to achieve incident-free workplaces.
- Facilitate organizational transformation
- Be a resource for growth
- Facilitate increased communication among the construction industry members
- Create a forum for sharing and networking
- Influence public policy
- Reduce program inefficiencies by creating common standards used for all members of the industry
- Encourage and promote diversity with members and stakeholders
- Maintain astrong and vibrant organization to sustain the Vision/Mission/Objectives
The SafeBuild Alliance began Portland Oregon in 2006, a nonprofit organization with a mission of transforming workplace cultures to achieve incident-free construction projects. The group was composed of industry leaders who understood that construction safety is not just the concern of the individual employer, but of the construction industry as a whole. Member organizations work commonly in greater Oregon and Washington, and recognize that workers in Washington could benefit from the efforts and achievements gained in Oregon. Industry leaders recognized that workers in Washington could benefit from the efforts and achievements gained in Oregon. As a result, in 2017 we formed the SafeBuild Alliance of Washington and continue to work cooperatively to achieve incident free workplaces.